I didn't get a chance to take any pictures today, so I'm cheating a little and tossing in another archived image this week. This photo was taken in Gyantse, Tibet. I was walking down an alley, on my way to visit a temple, and found this guy and a friend playing in a pile of dirt.
- I promise this is the last dog picture for a while...
- Pets (the cat is not mine)
- Breaking the monochrome monotony.
- I'm housesitting and am unable to upload photos fr...
- Sean Hayes
- This photo was taken in Lhasa, Tibet.
- This dog needs a name.
- Newest Addition
- Weekend Recap
- My Two Favorite Guys
- I didn't get a chance to take any pictures today, ...
- New Flash + Mirror + Boredom=
- From the archive
- The Skinny
- View From The Bar
- Some Color
- I started working at a restaurant called Pres A Vi...
- The Bay Bridge is closed this weekend, so today I ...
- The Replacement
- ▼ September (28)
I've created this blog mostly for my own motivation--to keep myself shooting on a daily basis. I will post a new image 6 times a week and once a week will post something out of my 'archives'. I will try to post a photo essay once a month. Please feel free to provide any sort of feedback, criticism, or support that you find fitting. If you're interested in prints, please contact me.