Tonight, Scotty and I went to see Ben Gibbard interviewed by Daniel Handler. It was a wonderful event, capped off by Ben performing a few songs (Mr. Lemony Snicket provided accordion accompaniment on a couple songs). There were some moments when I wished that I had brought a camera, but in the end, I'm glad that I was able to just soak it in without worrying about capturing moments.
Instead, I'm reaching way back into the vault from last Friday. Once again, Barack Obama (you can barely see him in the bottom right corner):
- I promise this is the last dog picture for a while...
- Pets (the cat is not mine)
- Breaking the monochrome monotony.
- I'm housesitting and am unable to upload photos fr...
- Sean Hayes
- This photo was taken in Lhasa, Tibet.
- This dog needs a name.
- Newest Addition
- Weekend Recap
- My Two Favorite Guys
- I didn't get a chance to take any pictures today, ...
- New Flash + Mirror + Boredom=
- From the archive
- The Skinny
- View From The Bar
- Some Color
- I started working at a restaurant called Pres A Vi...
- The Bay Bridge is closed this weekend, so today I ...
- The Replacement
- ▼ September (28)
I've created this blog mostly for my own motivation--to keep myself shooting on a daily basis. I will post a new image 6 times a week and once a week will post something out of my 'archives'. I will try to post a photo essay once a month. Please feel free to provide any sort of feedback, criticism, or support that you find fitting. If you're interested in prints, please contact me.