Wednesday, September 12, 2007

From the archive

Tonight, Scotty and I went to see Ben Gibbard interviewed by Daniel Handler. It was a wonderful event, capped off by Ben performing a few songs (Mr. Lemony Snicket provided accordion accompaniment on a couple songs). There were some moments when I wished that I had brought a camera, but in the end, I'm glad that I was able to just soak it in without worrying about capturing moments.

Instead, I'm reaching way back into the vault from last Friday. Once again, Barack Obama (you can barely see him in the bottom right corner):
www.barackobama.com

No comments:

I've created this blog mostly for my own motivation--to keep myself shooting on a daily basis. I will post a new image 6 times a week and once a week will post something out of my 'archives'. I will try to post a photo essay once a month. Please feel free to provide any sort of feedback, criticism, or support that you find fitting. If you're interested in prints, please contact me.

Add to Technorati Favorites